Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I get airline miles and hotel credit card donations to tape an event for a documentary?

I live in Manhattan and an unusual event is taking place in Florida next month. I would love to be able to tape it for a documentary I'm doing on the topic. I need people to donate airline miles and hotel credit card points for me plus one crew member. Credit will be given in the program. How can I convince the genuineness of this and help to do this? Thanks.How can I get airline miles and hotel credit card donations to tape an event for a documentary?
You can't have mine I gave them to the victims of Katrina.





BUT it seems that if you were to name this mysterious unknown ';UNUSUAL EVENT'; people with interest in that event might donate.





I certainly wouldn't donate given the lack of details you provided. Is there a reason to be so mysterious about this ';TOPIC';?

No comments:

Post a Comment