Friday, February 26, 2010

How often are the comforters on hotel beds washed.?

assuming a decent hotel. Not the cheap Motel 6 or Howard Johnson but a decent Embassy Suites or another Hilton affiliate. I would like someone who has personally been in this business to answer. Are they as gross as I think they are?How often are the comforters on hotel beds washed.?
Many years ago when I worked in housekeeping at an upscale motel the ONLY time they would get washed is when there were visible stains on them! Now whenever I stay at a motel I take my own pillows, and blankets!How often are the comforters on hotel beds washed.?
at a 5 star hotel your lucky if they wash them weekly
Yea,really huh!
eewww I just got shivers. Gross
You're assuming that they do wash them.....
They wash them when something finally spills on them or they look obviously dirty.
I don't know how often they wash them,but i recently saw on the news that people have reported bed bugs!even in high quality hotels!They come from the airport from other countries and ';hitch-hike'; on people's luggage and suitcases.
i dont work in hotel industry but there is an epidemic of bedbugs going around so be careful.......
hopefully every time someone stays there
from waht i know they don;t frequently wash the comforter...only the sheets...i suggest u tuck urself in between or get rid of the comforter and turn up the heat
about every day
i would say about once a week
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment