Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I start my own hotel like my uncle Rick?

Are there any business people out there that can please give me some tips on how to start one.How can I start my own hotel like my uncle Rick?
Well, if you're even related to Rick Hilton, and he's your uncle, then you WON'T NEED TO START a hotel buisness because you're already richer than a lot of people. Why don't you ask HIM? Besides, he didn't start the Hilton buisness, he inheirted it. I've seen your anwsers, you're not Paris hilton's cousin, just letttin you know. I don't know how drunk you were when you wanted to be her cousin.How can I start my own hotel like my uncle Rick?
Why don't ya ask Uncle Rick for some pointers?
manny, ya took the words right outta my mouth...





maybe paris can give him so pointers

No comments:

Post a Comment