Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the average cost of a hotel room in Baton Rouge now that no one is traveling?

I'm planning a vacation - I know with the economy, people arent really traveling. How much should I pay for a room in a 3 star hotel?What is the average cost of a hotel room in Baton Rouge now that no one is traveling?
Well for a 3 star hotel you are looking at around $80.00 to $120.00....








Best Western Chateau Louisiana Suite Hotel cost $80.61 (Making this the cheapest for a 3 star)











Holiday Inn Select Executive Center is the most expensive at $125.11








I hope this helps answer your question.... I also included the link to where I found this information. Good luck!!!








~Kelly~What is the average cost of a hotel room in Baton Rouge now that no one is traveling?
Marriott is from just $88 at lowest rate, rates depend though on dates you will be staying.


La Quinta Inn 3 star $ 75, Comfort Suites $ 99, good bargain Hyatt Place $ 101, Holiday Inn South $ 103, Courtyard by Marriott $ 104, Sheraton $ 139


Fairfield Inn Marriott is 2 star but $ 109, the Hyatt Place at $ 101 though is very good rate

No comments:

Post a Comment