Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I connect wireless in a hotel setting that has connectivity?

Will be staying at a hotel that as wireless connectivity capability. How do I connect my laptop that has wireless to the hotel system?How do I connect wireless in a hotel setting that has connectivity?
conhtact reception for the access / password code. start the wireless connection wizard, do the recommended things and when prompted enter the code / passwordHow do I connect wireless in a hotel setting that has connectivity?
If you have a decent computer with an up to date card, it should automatically find the network that is wireless %26amp; then you would be able to connect... I usually go to the Marriott %26amp; have no problem connecting instantly! If still having problems contact the front desk!
there should be an icon with two computer monitors at the left of the taskbar, that the start button is on, tou click on it then click connect to a network, the hotel's network name is usuall just the name of the hotel
Carefully.





These are usually not secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment