Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the benefits of a hotel business buying homemade body products vs commercial body products?

I own a small bed and breakfast and a friend has offered to supply me with homemade body products, such as body/hand soaps, and lotions. Yes the cost is cheaper. How will her homemade products benefit my business and my patrons?What are the benefits of a hotel business buying homemade body products vs commercial body products?
I have NO idea why the contributors are so off the mark. If the supplier of the homemade goods if a friend, I would imagine she wouldn't mind labelling her products w/an ingredient list if you asked, to assure no one is allergic. I am sure she would understand you have to minimize your liabilities.





If the packaging is attractive, homemade stuff could definitelty add to the charm of your place, especially if you sell it in your gift shop, and you have exclusive scents people can't get at bath %26amp; body works. So... yes, cheaper, and maybe you %26amp; your friend can put your own personal flair in. :-)





Good luck!What are the benefits of a hotel business buying homemade body products vs commercial body products?
Why don麓t you do as a lot of the motels now do,tell your clients to bring their own , that way you make even more money and don麓t get caught supplying products that could be dangerous .
I wouldn't use them.


I don't know what's in them or what the sanitary conditions were.


You'll be wasting your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment