Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the cheapest non-dirty hotel within driving distance to Disneyland?

I am planning a one day trip to Disneyland and I would like to find the cheapest hotel that is within a 30 minute or so drive to the park. If the hotel is gross and dirty I wouldnt be interested in it. I am looking to only spend $50 or less for the one night. I am coming from San Francisco so it would be preferred if the hotel were north of Disneyland. Thanks!What is the cheapest non-dirty hotel within driving distance to Disneyland?
Save the fifty bucks and sleep in your car











..What is the cheapest non-dirty hotel within driving distance to Disneyland?
The only hotel you'll find for under $50 that's not crummy and dirty is the Fantasyland Hotel. Tell them that Walt sent you.





Average price down here for a decent place is $100 per night. Try looking at ';America's Best Value Inn'; in Anaheim, or search for a hotel in Buena Park. Those tend to be cheaper. Good luck.
There aren't any hotels here for that price that aren't nests for roaches, dirt, and bedbugs. Price for an average hotel is $100. And since 30 minutes only gets you about 10 miles in LA traffic, that narrow an impossible task even further. Let me ask you this: Could you do the same for me if I wanted to stay within 30 minutes of downtown SF for under $50?





If you must, then try the ';America's Best Value Inn'; on Beach Blvd near I-5. Cheap, nothing fancy, and about a 10 minute drive from Disneyland.
for that price you would have to look for a hostel instead of a motel or hotel....


you wont find any in the $50.00 not in southern California

No comments:

Post a Comment