Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I get a hotel room without leaving a credit card record?

I believe If I just give the card and pay cash, there will be no record but I am not sure. Please advise.How do I get a hotel room without leaving a credit card record?
Motel only would have recordHow do I get a hotel room without leaving a credit card record?
She'll find out. It always gets found out. If you love her, apparently not, dont do that to her. If you dont then let it be known to her whats up. Its best. Otherwise find a motel that doesnt require a credit card and use cash.
Sounds like you will be using cash for the services that will be performed in the skanky motel, so a skanky motel usually accepts cash. I would just bring cash and that way, no record.
you can't. thats their assurance that if you trash the room, it will be paid for. usually if your debit card has a credit card logo they'll take that.
I've done it that way many times, they'll run your credit card for deposit purposes, but if you don't charge anything, nothing will show on your statement. Many hotels will also accept cash deposits, too.
You are correct. Use the card to guarantee the reservation and your incidentals, but pay in cash at the end of your stay.
that's kinda shady. pay cash?
You planning on murdering someone?
somebody's cheating!
Pre-paid credit cards will work, but you'll need one with a high amount, as hotels usually put a large charge on the card to pay for incidentals but then drop the charge after you check out.
That is crazy. Just walk up to the counter, ask for a room, pay cash. I never heard of a hotel turning someone away because they are paying cash. They want cash. You rent room 417, he puts the cash in his pocket, IRS time, room 417 was vacant that night.
Lol! miss anonymous.. Agreed......
Pay cash.





Any credit card transaction leaves an electronic mark.





Use a forged or stolen credit card too. That helps!
Break-in.
Some people don't have credit cards, so pay by cash, although the hotel may do something unfair like tack on a surcharge and security deposit.
Sounds shady homie lol..what your up to huh! you cheating or sneeking around lol..be careful some women like myself would beat you with a bat ..I myself beat my ex with a bat .yeah i got one charge of battary but it was worth it. if you don't want no trace ,..go do it and drive thru or park at night plus is FREE..or someones house lol..keep it real..don't hate because I hear the music bey-bey..bey bey love that song..I'm in the club with no shoes on lol..
some places allow you to pay cash, in full from the first night for entire stay..


thats what i do

No comments:

Post a Comment